The Ultimate Layered Cookie Bars
- 1 roll (16.5-ounce) roll refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup peanut butter cup candies
- 1/2 cup mini M&Ms
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 can Chocolate sweetened condensed milk
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 13×9-inch pan with heavy-duty foil, extending foil over the side of the pan. Spray bottom and sides of foil with nonstick cooking spray.
Break up the cookie dough in prepared pan. With Floured fingers, press dough evenly in bottom of the pan to form a crust. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs evenly over crust.
Top evenly with peanut butter cups, M&Ms, chocolate chips, coconut, and pecans.
Drizzle with the sweetened condensed milk over the top.
Bake for 32-35 minutes. Or until edges are golden brown (center will not be set). Cool completely on a cooling rack. Use foil to lift bars from pan. Cut into bars.