I know we have already polished off our cookies for the season. The Smart ones (and those with fabulous self-control) have put some away in the freezer. But, We can always plan for next year.
Here are some recipes that I found around the web. Enjoy the mmmm….
oh, My Gosh… You can buy them online.
1. Samoa Truffle Brownies. Delicious brownies topped with a truffle made with Samoa Girl Scout Cookies. These brownies are a must make!
3. Thin Mint Cookie Bars – Crushed Thin Mint cookies, chopped Andes mint bits and peppermint patties are loaded inside of gooey, chewy chocolate chip bars for an irresistible treat!
4. Samoa Milkshake – Eat your cookies and drink them too.
5. Samoas Bomb (Chess) Pie – Hello delicious.
6. Thin Mint Puppy Chow – Talk about addicting. I wouldn’t be able to stop eating this!
7. Girl Scout Cookie Thin Mint Gooey Cake Bars – Gooey cake bars are pretty much the best thing ever, but adding Thin Mints might just be the next best thing ever!
8. Thin Mint Cupcakes – The prettiest cupcakes you’ll ever eat.
9. Thin Mint Diet Coke Single Serve Cake – Remember how I said never underestimate the power of a girl scout cookie??
10. Samoa Cookie Ice Cream Cake – Every bite of this cake is worth it. This has an Oreo cookie crust, with a caramel and coconut ice cream filling.
11. Chocolate Thin Mint Bread – Now I know you don’t really need a reason to eat Girl Scout Cookies for breakfast, but just in case… here you go.
12. Thin Mint Truffles – Obviously. YUM.
13. Thin Mint Cookie Ice Cream – A creamy mint ice cream PACKED with Thin Mint Cookies
14. No Bake Samoa Cheesecake – no Samoa’s needed, so you can make it all year long!
15. Samoa Macaroon Tarts – the title says it all.
16. Samoa Brownie Bars – These Samoa Brownie Bars have a shortbread crust topped with a brownie layer and caramel coconut inspired by the Girl Scout cookie
17. Thin Mint Shortbread Cookies – Add some milk and you have my ultimate afternoon school snack as a kid.
18. Samoa Crack Dip – this would be dangerous in my house.
19. Chocolate Caramel Coconut Fudge – AKA Samoa Fudge. Genius.
20. Samoa Magic Bars – These Samoa Magic Bars just taste like the real thing…so you can have your magic bars and your Caramel de Lites too!
21. Samoa Banana Boats – all the flavors of Samoa Girl Scout Cookies in an easy, healthier treat!
22. Samoa Monkey Bread Muffins ~ Biscuits Piled with Coconut, Caramel and Drizzled with Chocolate!
25. Homemade Samoa Oreo Cookies – These cookies are SUPER easy and seriously delicious!