Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 stick, plus 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon mint extract
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Beat butter and brown sugar.until creamy. Beat in egg, yogurt, vanilla, and mint extract until well blended.
Add flour mixed with cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt and beat until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets. Bake 8-10 minutes. Let cookies cool on sheets 2 minutes, then remove to a cooling rack and let cool completely.
Prep time: 10 mins Cook time: 8 mins Total time: 18 mins Yield: 36 cookies