- 1 16.5 roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough, well chilled
- 28 maraschino cherries (with juice)
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup canned sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare cookie sheets by spraying them with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cut cookie dough into 14 equal slices. Cut each slice in half. Roll each piece into a ball. Place ball of dough on cookie sheets about 2 inches apart. Press down center of each ball with thumb.
- Drain cherries, reserving juice. Place a cherry in the center of each cookie.
- Combine the chocolate chips and condensed milk in a small saucepan. Cook and stir over low bear until chocolate is melted. Stir in 1 tablespoon of the reserved cherry juice. Spoon about 1 teaspoon of the chocolate over each cherry.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes. Transfer cookies to wire racks and cool completely.
More Yummy Recipes to enjoy